T6.1 floor mats suggestions

Deaston

T6 Pro
Does anyone have any first-hand suggestions for some good quality, premium carpet floor mats for the T6.1? And does anyone know if there's a difference in the floor's footprint between the T6 and T6.1?

I can't answer the 6/6.1 part of the question, but for premium quality, Rugs for Bugs is your place.

It might me worth a call to them to see if they have a answer to the 6/6.1 question. If they fit, they'll have whatever you want made up in no time from their stock of 'blanks'. If not, then they'll need a vehicle to use as a template at some point, so why not let it be yours. Often that's worth a free set of mats.

At the Caffeine and Machine meet I had a good look over @VanDamMan T6 and it had really nice custom made carpets from Fat Bob’s Emporium. I noted them for future reference along with several other manufacturers he’d used :thumbsup:

Ian

E57147C9-63A1-4311-B012-6D18DAEADC5C.jpeg

At the Caffeine and Machine meet I had a good look over @VanDamMan T6 and it had really nice custom made carpets from Fat Bob’s Emporium. I noted them for future reference along with several other manufacturers he’d used :thumbsup:

Ian

Thanks - funnily enough I've emailed Fat Bob's to ask if they do any mats without the imposing "VW" logo.

Floor plan is different, got set of quality mats from Leighton vans :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good morning everyone, I am new to this forum but have just bought a t6.1 lwb suttle se and am having no end of trouble finding
mats that fit, does anyone know if the t6 and t6.1 are the same floor because looking at everything they look the same to me any
help would be most appreciated.

Can’t help with the 6/6.1 question but I did go ahead and buy mine from Simply Car Mats and have been been very pleased with them. I went for the cheapest material which were about £25 for the front, £25 for rows 2 & 3 and £30 for the boot.

The material is pretty good for the money and they have a very grippy backing which means they do not move around at all. The also have options to get much better/plusher carpet but I was happy with the cheap option as we often have muddy shoes in the car so I needed something we are not too precious over.

Thanks for the advice we have just ordered a triple set, front ,middle row and rear row from harrisons trim they arrive next week I will
let you know how things go

Does anyone have any first-hand suggestions for some good quality, premium carpet floor mats for the T6.1? And does anyone know if there's a difference in the floor's footprint between the T6 and T6.1?
Hi we used Harrison trim for our t6.1 shuttle they were excellent and nice people great fit and quality

Just called harrison trim and they said they don't do any for the t6.1 shuttle. Anyone know anyone who does? Thanks

The difference between the T6 and T6.1 mats is that the 6.1 no longer has a foot rest and so the drivers side is a little different. I replaced the VW mats that came with the van with premium pearl mats from Rugs for Bugs. I went with charcoal and purple/back edging which look great in my van. I bought the cab mat, step mats and a living space mat and they tie the interior floor together nicely. I went with a two-piece living space mat set so I can put one on top of the other when I slide the bed forward (it's a California bed on rails). I'll post some pictures when I get round to it. Incidentally, if anyone wants the VW mats then let me know - They're free but you need to cover the postage!

Back