T6.1-Double passenger seat OE heating reinstatement (removed KV swivel) wiring connectors AWOL [RESOLVED]

BikerPa

VIP Member
T6 Guru
As per title 20' T6.1 with Kiravans double swivel fitted by converter
(who are being less than helpful as I bought S/H & don't want to know)

I've removed the swivel base to reinstate the factory seat heating (as prefer that to the swivel) but can't find the incoming wiring connectors for the heating anywhere under the rubber floor, just all the through connectors that should be on the black plastic frame attached to the seat base framework.

They are the 2 & 3 pin plugs to connect to these.
Passenger-seat-heating-connectors.jpg
This was taken quickly after I put the seat back in place as I needed to use the van.

Obviously all the other wiring is just loose in the bottom in this pic, but I lifted the rubber floor across to the hand-brake but couldn't see the other end of them, & am just wondering if the converter has removed an accessory loom/branch? & what should I be ordering other than the black multi-connector bracket.
Also any ideas on how/where they have hidden the connectors possibly?

Any ideas, or photo's of what should be there would be greatly appreciated;)

I believe these are what should be there (I copied this image from another thread but it is a T6 I believe)

Passenger-Seat-Heating-Connectors_Missing.jpg

Right so the relay & fuse box normally under the double passenger seat has been moved to under the drivers seat with the leisure battery/charger etc.
So on the assumption they've moved the passenger seat heating wiring that way I have found this connector poked out through the flooring under the handbrake.

Is this one of the plugs/wiring for the seat heating, (colours do not match the wiring diags in VIP area for LEFT seat for a 6.1, but do for RIGHT:confused: also connector size/type & pin locations do)?
Can anybody identify this ones purpose? THIS IS THE SEAT HEATING CONNECTION

Anybody with a 6.1 & heated passenger seat got a picture of their connections please with wiring colours

IMG_2273.jpg

Last edited:
Back