T6.1 change H1 bulb

Hi,
Picked up a New T6.1 Transporter Campervan and want to upgrade the halogen bulbs to something a bit brighter (already have the bulbs) I Changed the H7 bulbs no problem, but i am having issues trying to getting the original H1 bulb out of the head light fitting, I have looked in the manual but does not seem to be much help . I would prefer not to break anything...lol.

Hmm, I struggled too, did get em in with some swearing…
But the next time i need to change (more upgrades) I just removed the headlights… meant I could relive the sharp plastic edge which had cut my hands the first time around… sorry not to be more helpful.

Hi,
Picked up a New T6.1 Transporter Campervan and want to upgrade the halogen bulbs to something a bit brighter (already have the bulbs) I Changed the H7 bulbs no problem, but i am having issues trying to getting the original H1 bulb out of the head light fitting, I have looked in the manual but does not seem to be much help . I would prefer not to break anything...lol.
What new bulbs are you upgrading too please ?
As I was considering doing the same to my T6.1 - Thanks

Hi,
Did you ever get sorted? Bought need LED bulbs myself last week. Took the rubber cover and that's as far as I got. Solid plastic in behind which won't budge. Any help would be great cheers

Back