T6.1 Carista for DPF monitoring?

Florry66

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all, appreciate any feedback. So, I purchased Carista for my new 150 manual 6.1 as I’m doing short journeys until it goes off to be converted and like the idea of monitoring soot levels in the DPF and being able to regen if necessary. I’ve tried both the std App and Beta version but can find no DPF functionality anywhere, tried uninstalling etc but still no good, everything else is working as I’ve changed a few things just getting frustrated by lack of DPF option. Just one thought, as the van is new and never done a regen, could this be why Carista not showing the option ? Sorry if it’s a stupid question but just can’t see why else it’s not showing, pulling my hair out

Reply from Carista; "Hello. Thanks for your interest. As long as all of the vehicles are suppported, you can use it on an unlimited number of cars."

After a bit of help for a newbie please!

Just picked up a T6.1 kombi and thought I would get Carista to enable a few features that seem handy. However when I have connected I can’t find half of the features I thought were available?
Can’t see fold mirrors on lock, teardrop wipe etc

Any help be great. Thanks

@ejpayne91 have you tried the Beta version of Carista? I had a quick look with Beta, here are some pics:-

IMG_9721.PNG

IMG_9715.PNGIMG_9717.PNGIMG_9719.PNG

I didn't try it as I was in a rush.

Good luck,

Adam

Thanks I have just tried the beta and problem solved! Haha now to spend some time figuring out what everything does…
A question for you then!!

On your infotainment system do you have a van image ? I'be been trying to find out if I should have one on these screens:-

IMG_9709 2.JPGIMG_9710.JPG

I've been trying to get a van image in there, I'm sure there should be one. I found this on Carista Beta:-

IMG_9707.PNG

Would be great if you could send some pics of yours.

TIA

Adam

A question for you then!!

On your infotainment system do you have a van image ? I'be been trying to find out if I should have one on these screens:-

View attachment 131450View attachment 131451

I've been trying to get a van image in there, I'm sure there should be one. I found this on Carista Beta:-

View attachment 131452

Would be great if you could send some pics of yours.

TIA

Adam
Yeah I have a van image I’m sure. Will pop out to the van in a bit and grab a photo for you to make sure.

Is there anyone near Torquay with a unit, I would like to change a few things, but have no technical knowledge, could meet in a pub car park and have a drink afterwards...

Thanks I have just tried the beta and problem solved! Haha now to spend some time figuring out what everything does…
Did you manage to get the "tear drop wipe" to work with the beta version?
I've been fiddling with loads of pointless stuff today, after getting Carista form Christmas.
Most things worked apart from the main thing I intended to change!

Did you manage to get the "tear drop wipe" to work with the beta version?
I've been fiddling with loads of pointless stuff today, after getting Carista form Christmas.
Most things worked apart from the main thing I intended to change!
I cant even find the tar drop wipe with vcds. Was hoping Carista would do it, however looks like not, and my Carista is knackered anyway :(

Half of the things in those screen shots above don’t show up on the beta for me - I bought mine a couple of months back specifically for things like folding mirrors on lock, welcome home light time extension etc and nothing useful listed yet that I could see.

@ako6fr was that from connection a t6.1 or just a t6?

Half of the things in those screen shots above don’t show up on the beta for me - I bought mine a couple of months back specifically for things like folding mirrors on lock, welcome home light time extension etc and nothing useful listed yet that I could see.

@ako6fr was that from connection a t6.1 or just a t6?
My mirrors folded on lock already, but I did find how to swap them from a 3s long press to a normal lock press.

Back