T6.1 Andoid Auto concealed location

I simply left mine behind the dash trim below the driver's side air vent. It fell down and settled once the trim was back on. No rattles so far!
IMG_20210829_180720_463.jpg

I should add that I connected it straight to the usb at the back of my aftermarket head unit. Didn't feel the need to connect up the head unit to the dash usb using the kit I got for it.

I should add that I connected it straight to the usb at the back of my aftermarket head unit. Didn't feel the need to connect up the head unit to the dash usb using the kit I got for it.
Thanks Jim Shady but its Easy! with a aftermarket unit I know! but it was more directed to the T6.1 units and the T6.1 the USB connections are usb C Type and not in the greatest location to be able to conceal from view

Thanks Jim Shady but its Easy! with a aftermarket unit I know! but it was more directed to the T6.1 units and the T6.1 the USB connections are usb C Type and not in the greatest location to be able to conceal from view
Sorry @Hoppo I got over excited I could answer a query on here. Didn't even notice the .1 on the title.

Out of interest, where are the usb c ports on the 6.1? I've not noticed them on any interior images that I have seen.

Back