T6.1 199PS brake pads

barnaby

T6 Pro
Hi can anyone help me please, I need Front brake pads for T6.1 2020 199ps Vw say they have none and out of supply. can't even get after market.

I fitted a few sets of Nutexa , good pad . ill see if they have more as they didnt arrive on my last order

I fitted a few sets of Nutexa , good pad . ill see if they have more as they didnt arrive on my last order
Morning bud, do you have any front pads in stock? Dealers are saying there's none anywhere??
6.1 2021. Reg available by PM if required

Hi can anyone help me please, I need Front brake pads for T6.1 2020 199ps Vw say they have none and out of supply. can't even get after market.
Hi Mate, did you get an answer on this , my T6.1 199ps has the same issue. VW saying could be months, and can't drive my van!!
Thanks,

I got some from VW Tonbridge .
Bit of a joke really VW still sending vans off the production line but can’t seem to make brake pads for vehicles they have previously sold !!!!!
Good luck .

I got some from VW Tonbridge .
Bit of a joke really VW still sending vans off the production line but can’t seem to make brake pads for vehicles they have previously sold !!!!!
Good luck .
Prioritising revenue at the expense of existing customers. Way of the world unfortunately, but it does seem to be getting worse.

Back