T6.1 ‘Dog-Bone’ Black gloss trims

Monty1987

T6 Pro
Just to see anyones opinions on aftermarket gloss black trims for the “dog bone” and upper grill .

Who has bought from where ? What’s good fitment or poor fitment ?

Transporter HQ or Leighton would be more than likely best but has anyone got some feedback from fitting any of these

I know these can be painted but think would like to try aftermarket firstly

Thanks just now

I’ve yet to see a good aftermarket option. I spot poor fit and slight ripple here and there within 5 seconds, but I admit I am picky. Painting oem is more costly but worth the trouble in my opinion.
I bought an oem new take off set from eBay fairly cheaply (£70.00) and then did prep myself (there’s a post on the forum). The actual painting cost me £180.00. Very pleased with the result.

I’ve yet to see a good aftermarket option. I spot poor fit and slight ripple here and there within 5 seconds, but I admit I am picky. Painting oem is more costly but worth the trouble in my opinion.
I bought an oem new take off set from eBay fairly cheaply (£70.00) and then did prep myself (there’s a post on the forum). The actual painting cost me £180.00. Very pleased with the result.
And of course it helps that they were fitted by a consummate professional! ;):slow rofl:

Reactions: Bav
Back