T6.1 main grille trim-piece: colour?

pdid

Hi has anyone one got a pic of the standard grille with either gloss black or matt black trims, preferably on Ravenna blue T6.1?

I can't decide which way to go. I'm not overly keen on the full gloss grille and it's been done to death.

Any other sensibly priced options 6.1 grille wise?

Thanks

Trims and eyebrows Vanstyle, badge Transporter HQ. The trims are actually advertised as standard black trims.
Btw the pic above is just after it’s rained so may look a little glossy but they’re not.

Trims and eyebrows Vanstyle, badge Transporter HQ. The trims are actually advertised as standard black trims.
Btw the pic above is just after it’s rained so may look a little glossy but they’re not.
To jump into this thread, @MrEds would you say the standard black matte grille trim matches the matte black OEM grille nicely? Or is there a difference? Cheers

@TheBadge …You can’t tell the difference tbh. Close up for you to judge for yourself. Hope this helps.IMG_3014.png

Interesting thread, I hate the chrome strips on my high line, my van is pure grey and wanted the strips painting grey to match but I’ve asked 3 body shops so far if they can be painted and each ones backed away saying that it can’t be done.

I’ve noticed Vanstyle etc do yellow, red, blue etc but no grey ?

Any one seen one anywhere ?

Thanks

Back