T5 PR Codes

dwilmott

VIP Member
Hello! I'm looking for some help finding the pr code sticker location on a T5

I have a 2004 2.5L Exec spec that I've brought from Europe to Canada. Cue to the pandemic and I'm having even more trouble than normal identifying and ordering parts from the UK.

I have been searching for the PR code sticker as that will hopefully show me exactly which front suspension/steering parts I need to order. The normal VW guidance to look in the owners manual and spare wheel area aren't coming up with anything for me. I'm not above paying for erWin if that site has a way to translate from VIN to pr code...but being in Canada they reject my application and haven't been responsive to email.

Does anyone know the exact location of where the vin/PR code sticker should be inside my T5? or anyone able to assist with how to translate VIN to pr codes?

Thanks in advance, Dan

Normally they are in the drivers footwell above the pedals and/or under the drivers seat

I have responded to your pm and will fetch a build sheet when I receive your vin

Thanks Pauly, just sent that over. It's looking empty above the pedals etc so build sheet just the ticket. -Dan

Back