T5.1 “caravelle edition 25” decals

We used to run these on our fleet and had to replace the decals. Just ordered through VW. Have they stopped them now then?

We used to run these on our fleet and had to replace the decals. Just ordered through VW. Have they stopped them now then?
Not sure mate, I've tried searching the Internet but nothing comes up with vw. Did you find they started flaking on the edges mines 2013 one.

Not sure mate, I've tried searching the Internet but nothing comes up with vw. Did you find they started flaking on the edges mines 2013 one.

Ours Were replaced back in 2013/14 - due to damage - nothing recent. We’ve long since sold those Caravelles

Hi I'm looking for new edition 25 decals. Can't seem to find OEM ones.
I called my local vw dealer as I has flaking on the edges on my 2011 edition 25 and they found these decals on their system. They were sold panel by panel not as a set and in total came to over £600. I went with some aftermarket replacements as I couldn’t justify forking out for vinyl stickers.

I called my local vw dealer as I has flaking on the edges on my 2011 edition 25 and they found these decals on their system. They were sold panel by panel not as a set and in total came to over £600. I went with some aftermarket replacements as I couldn’t justify forking out for vinyl stickers.
Thank you.

Back