Transporter Shuttle, T6.1 Decals

gjones32

Hi. I've just joined the vw community by buying a new shuttle.

I'm looking to buy some stickers and decals. Does anyone know of a business that sells t6.1 stickers/decals? I've tried loads of companies but they say it's different to a t6 and the stickers/decals wont fit.

Please help

The side profile on the 6.1 is identical to the 6 - slightly different headlights and a different front bumper are the only differences and i don't expect you will be sticking stickers there :)

Thanks,
Just checking around the usual online companies and they said the rear side windows are a different size to t6. If they aren't, happy days. I only wanted a window sized decal to cover the rear side windows.

I heard that it was identical from the wings back

(I think that was on the Leighton vans VS video or maybe the THQ one)

Hi. I've just joined the vw community by buying a new shuttle.

I'm looking to buy some stickers and decals. Does anyone know of a business that sells t6.1 stickers/decals? I've tried loads of companies but they say it's different to a t6 and the stickers/decals wont fit.

Please help

I just use a local sign writing company for any decals. They tend to be slightly better quality than the aftermarket ones, and you can add any personal touches if you fancy that.

There is usually a big stand at volksworld in sandown at the end of next month . I got mine from there. I was also looking for some more ,but as you say difficult to tell from internet offerings what size you are getting . Found it easier to go and size up

Back