T4life - Views?

Strettyp

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi - getting close to receiving delivery of my new T6 after a decade of dithering and am beyond excited

Want to get the back insulated, soundproofed and carpet lined with some roof/tailgate LEDs etc - I'm based in Bolton so went up to see Toby and had a chat with him, got a good feeling but he didn't have many vans to demonstrate his workmanship other than his own beast and another one that was in for some work

Has anyone had any work done by him and has any views? He's been established for a while but couldn't find him referred to on here despite a search

Thanks in advance

Think @ShaunR has had some work done there said good things about them, hello and welcome to the forum fella.
When do you get your van? I’ll keep an eye out for you as I’m always out and about around Bolton ;)

Think @ShaunR has had some work done there said good things about them, hello and welcome to the forum fella.
When do you get your van? I’ll keep an eye out for you as I’m always out and about around Bolton ;)
:thumbsup:

I got the call from vw Manchester this week that it's being delivered in mid may, which will make it 11 weeks from putting my deposit down to delivery

I'm westhoughton based, and it's a lwb kombi in indium grey - like I said I've been banging on about getting one since 2008 and as I'm 46 this time decided it's now or never

Hi - getting close to receiving delivery of my new T6 after a decade of dithering and am beyond excited

Want to get the back insulated, soundproofed and carpet lined with some roof/tailgate LEDs etc - I'm based in Bolton so went up to see Toby and had a chat with him, got a good feeling but he didn't have many vans to demonstrate his workmanship other than his own beast and another one that was in for some work

Has anyone had any work done by him and has any views? He's been established for a while but couldn't find him referred to on here despite a search

Thanks in advance
Toby is your man , I've had mine carperted and soundproofed plus electric hook up , lights in ròof , sockets plus double swivel seat . He's always busy and won't charge the earth

Just to put it out there have you been down to leisuredrive in Kearsley? Not sure if they do lining or just camper conversations.
Never had any work there done myself but they’ve been going a few years now.
Welcome To Leisuredrive Campervans
It's a good shout, they're literally a couple of miles from me but I looked up their website and they seemed more interested in selling full camper conversions rather than kombi upgrades, I'll give them a try in the week

Back