Sold T32 Standard used springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffers316

VIP Member
I have a set of T32 springs taken off my 2017 T6 with 29k on the clock. These may be of use to someone and can be collected from the Southampton/New Forest area.

I have a set of T32 springs taken off my 2017 T6 with 29k on the clock. These may be of use to someone and can be collected from the Southampton/New Forest area.
Hello mate, I'm after the rear pair only.
Are they still available ?
I'm also many miles away so would look to arrange a courier. Would you bef willing to box up?
Cheers

Hi I still have them and can box and send them, they are heavy and I will let you know the cheapest rate I can find. (Can you give me a postcode so I can calculate the postage) I will try and weigh them this morning.

I think you might have more luck if they were painted blue and too short to act like a spring;)
You are probably right I cannot even give them away ! but it seems a shame to take them to the tip.
(Do you know what shade of blue paint I need as I have just found some new hacksaw blades :think smile bounce:)

Hi the springs weigh 20 kilos and I think I could fit them into a 40 x 35 x 30 box. The cheapest cost I can find on parcel monkey for UK to France is £15.94. Let me know if you are still interested however I am away from tomorrow until Sunday so could not post them until Monday. The site says that delivery was 3-4 days. I hope that helps. cheers Jeff

Hi PayPal is fine (jeffers316@gmail.com) we are back Monday so should be able to box them up then or Tuesday. I just need your name, address details, email address and a telephone number. (I found I needed all the details recently when sending a family parcel to the Gambia).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back