Found T32 rear springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPE

VIP Member
Has anyone got any T32 rear springs for sale as new as possible,I’m in the midlands but going to Isle of Wight next week so could collect from the south 8th April

Last edited:
I've got a full set of T32 suspension. Taken off a 2016 van when it was brand new. I've got no do idea of value.

I've got a full set of T32 suspension. Taken off a 2016 van when it was brand new. I've got no do idea of value.
Same here, full set of T32 suspension, delivery mileage only. Came off a t32 LWB 4mot PV. No idea of value, collect from Barnsley S70.

I should have a full set coming on Monday. Were replaced with sportsline springs when van was new (2019)…..in Leicester

I have a set from a t5.1 you are welcome to have if you are passing Bristol. around 40-50k on them but van was kombi, not overloaded or major workhorse so should be in good nick.

I should have a full set coming on Monday. Were replaced with sportsline springs when van was new (2019)…..in Leicester
Hi Hilly, I'm Leicester as well.

I have a T6.1 110 PS camper sitting a little low at the rear. Am I right that people use these to adjust the rear suspension sag due to the weighr of the camper mods?

I have a T6.1 110 PS camper sitting a little low at the rear. Am I right that people use these to adjust the rear suspension sag due to the weighr of the camper mods?
Not sure, I guess someone more experienced on here will comment.

I have been smoking around in an older T5 but just upgraded to a 2019 T6 which has Sportline springs fitted so will come with the originals

Yes, swapped my std T28 rear springs out for T32 springs. Paid £35 on Ebay. Easy job too with a good trolley jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back