For Sale T32 Solow coil overs £650

DWS

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi.

Due to a new set up with my van and needing to tow, being that this is my work van I am having to be a bit more sensible, so I have for sale these Solow T32 coil overs.

They were supplied originally supplied by THQ and installed by Bognor Motors. They are the original kit what is now know as “low” around 95mm drop out the box. I’ve had banded steels Rotiform DTM and also standard sportline 18’s, run well with all of them.

They have been on my van for 3.5 years and have been faultless. I have run them at max height only. I have covered some 45k miles on them in this time.

I have jet washed them off, and what is pictured is what is in the box. One of the front shocks does appear to have a small amount of oil around it (just being totally honest) but nothing was leaking on my block paved drive. I gather the dust covers are missing, so with the above 2 things I am pricing these at…..

£650

I am happy to have a courier arranged to collect these at buyers cost or collection from me in Kent.

IMG_0663.jpeg

IMG_0659.jpeg

IMG_0660.jpeg

IMG_0661.jpeg

IMG_0664.jpeg

IMG_0665.jpeg

IMG_0666.jpeg

IMG_0662.jpeg

Is 95mm the minimum drop? Do you have any pics of the van with them fitted?
Cheers
Sorry I thought I’d replied, the picture in my profile is max height on Rotiform DTM 20” wheels.

Back