Wanted T32 ARB’s (to suit LED’s)

Wills

VIP Member
T6 Legend
I’m based near Chester.

Ignore as it’s incorrect
(Needs to off a T32 LED van to include the headlight sensor bracket on the rear ARB mount bracket.)

Last edited:
I’ve got a set of these... standard ones came off my T32 and replaced with H&R I have factory LED

The headlight sensor bracket is part of the sensor not part of the arb

I thought the ARBs were the same on LED and non LED vans, the sensor bracket comes with the sensor?

When I retrofitted my LED headlights and level sensors the mounting bracket came with the sensor.

so will the bracket off a T30 fit on the T32 ARB?
Yes. It's the same part number for the level sensor on both vans. The bracket has a semi circular cutout in it that is large enough to clear the ARB on all models.

The level sensor bracket is the same but the arb bracket has a different rubber insert inside the metal piece
The arb can vary in size dependant on model, i think it 21mm or 23mm or 27mm so the rubber is different to match

I’m still searching for T32 ARB’s. Either standard headlights or LED‘s.

Last edited:
I’m based near Chester.

Ignore as it’s incorrect
(Needs to off a T32 LED van to include the headlight sensor bracket on the rear ARB mount bracket.)
hi,whats the reason you need t32 antirollbars,are you removing uprated ones or are you upgradeing from t26/t28/t30 etc,just interested in reason,i may have a set (soon)looking to uprate mine on t32 to( h&r) thanks

hi,whats the reason you need t32 antirollbars,are you removing uprated ones or are you upgradeing from t26/t28/t30 etc,just interested in reason,i may have a set (soon)looking to uprate mine on t32 to( h&r) thanks
I may be interested in yours mate

I may be interested in yours mate
hi,sounds great interested in my antirollbars,i am looking to upgrade mine as soon as i can,im interested to know your van weight and why you require t32 bars,you by chance havnt H&R bars to swap or why you not fancy H&R thanks

I’m looking to recycle to the slightly beefier T32 ARB’s.

Back