Found T32 ARB’s (non LED)

dave_b

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I’m looking for front and rear T32 ARB’s for non LED fitment.

Cheers.

I would pay a bit more and go for the H&R. Although the T32 is thicker you will notice a real difference with the H&R, over what you have now.

PS we may have a set of T32 standard ARB so will check tomorrow for you

I would pay a bit more and go for the H&R. Although the T32 is thicker you will notice a real difference with the H&R, over what you have now.

PS we may have a set of T32 standard ARB so will check tomorrow for you
Evening Oli,

Would a set of H & R ARB make that much difference on a T32, if so how would this manifest when driving?

Would you swap out the standard bushes for upgraded options?

Thanks for your help Oli.

Pete

Evening Oli,

Would a set of H & R ARB make that much difference on a T32, if so how would this manifest when driving?

Pete
Yes. It’s a great upgrade for any Transporter even on a T32 which runs the slightly bigger ARB. Standard bushes are fine

Evening Oli,

Pete
Game changer when I got mine fitted

I am mate yeah …. Everything just feels solid .. Van feels like a go cart …. Got them fitted along with STX..

I am mate yeah …. Everything just feels solid .. Van feels like a go cart …. Got them fitted along with STX..
Did you have them fitted at the same time as the STX? If so then surely it’s impossible to state any improvement over the standard ARB as there’s been no a/b comparison.

Did you have them fitted at the same time as the STX? If so then surely it’s impossible to state any improvement over the standard ARB as there’s been no a/b comparison.
Haha. Logically, yes - but if Oli thinks it's a worthwhile upgrade, then it probably is. :)

You have a valid point .. However it has made my driving experience more enjoyable .. cornering is way better…

@CRS Performance correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure the ARB come with a life time warranty ..

T28 has a 22 mm rear bar
T30 has a 24 mm rear bar
T32 has a 28mm rear bar
H&R rear bar is 30 mm

At CRS we dont see any point in spending a fortune on the H&R bars in a T32 that doesn't have a pop top , the shocks we sell stop more body roll than the AR bars alone anyway and most of our clients buy decent shocks ,
Fitting a T32 rear bar to aT28 makes a nice difference and saves a lot of money .

Important to also note that companies that have historically pushed Sleeve over kits like B14 , B14 komfort , Van slams , and Twin adjust project kits will always recommend H&R bars to any client regardless of Type of van or mods ( camper etc ) because on the front axle the kits mentioned have the roll bar bracket in the wrong place which negates the functionality of the front ARB somewhat .

ARB  bracket  comparison  Twin adjust.jpg

ARB bracket  comparison.jpg

You have a valid point .. However it has made my driving experience more enjoyable .. cornering is way better…

@CRS Performance correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure the ARB come with a life time warranty ..
Interesting Comment . (Life time Warranty ) I dont know any dealers in UK who mentions it to clients , Our customers will always be told about the life time warranty on H&R Springs and Roll bars . Not much can go wrong with ARBs of course but springs in UK climate break all the time . In our South African store we have never seen a broken spring for example

Back