Found 17" black wheels

Toffermora

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I am after some 17" black wheels for my t32. Has anyone got anything, I keep looking at OZ rally raids but also keep going back to some kind of steels. With or without tyres but need to be rated for a t32 please. Also I am in West Yorkshire so somewhere local to me, Manchester/ Leeds etc thanks

I am after some 17" black wheels for my t32. Has anyone got anything, I keep looking at OZ rally raids but also keep going back to some kind of steels. With or without tyres but need to be rated for a t32 please. Also I am in West Yorkshire so somewhere local to me, Manchester/ Leeds etc thanks
Love the raids but I was struggling get hold of em last year so I’m going down the Navis or borbet route

I love the look of the 17” GP steels which are T32 std fitment. This company is selling new take offs for £180 plus £10 for postage for 4. If I didnt like my 18” Amarok steels so much I’d definitely be running GPs

Oh they look nice, might be tempted by them, cheap as chips as well! Then just get them powder coated!

How do you know what width tyre will fit? I am looking more at the swamper look so was thinking 235/65/17 as that seems a popular choice but how do you know they fit this wheel?

Back