T30 DSG 50 mm drop...H&R or Eibach

blindboy

ok so pretty sure looking at all your lovely pics that its a 50mm drop for me, just need to decide H&R or Eibach.

Vanstyle Deal on H&R is half the price of what Eibach would be but would I be compromising on quality. I cant be arsed with banging and crashing so what's your experience's?

IMG_8990.JPG IMG_8990.JPG
ok so pretty sure looking at all your lovely pics that its a 50mm drop for me, just need to decide H&R or Eibach.

Vanstyle Deal on H&R is half the price of what Eibach would be but would I be compromising on quality. I cant be arsed with banging and crashing so what's your experience's?
50mm eibach and had no issues with them nice ride. I'd say it's Worth to spend that little bit extra on them.

Ours was lowered by 40 using H&R, which was the recommend from the converters. I have nothing to compare them against, other than a demo panel van from our nearest dealer. I have to say I found that a bit harsh, but of course it was only a basic van, and didn't have the weight of a full camper conversion. I never drove our van on stock suspension, so can't compare pre and post drop, with or without the conversion. This said, I can report that the ride is grand, nice and supple, and it seems to stay relatively flat round interesting corners.

Back