Swivel seat base question!!!

Sean O Leary

T6 Guru
Hello, Just ordering up some new parts prior to the arrival of new van in a few weeks, I will have two single front seats. What is the best swivel seat base to buy, I know of sports craft and Kiravans. Kirvan do an offset version also is that useful or necessary??
I will put a swivel base on both seats
Thanks
Sean

I am having an offset passenger and standard drivers from Kiravans fitted today/tomorrow, I will let you know how they are but the Rib ones from kiravans seem well regarded which I why I went for them.

Great thanks for your reply, I have a Kombi so maybe the offset is only required if you have permanent furniture in the back! I also have heated seats so I hope this wont be an issue either
Thanks
Sean

Sportscraft fitted on mine..... no issues at all and happy to recommend. No rattles, easy to use

Sportscraft fitted on mine..... no issues at all and happy to recommend. No rattles, easy to use
Same... I did have a rattle but I tracked it down to the swivel lever thing. Bought some sticky back neoprene, cut it to size and stuck it under the lever. Problem solved.

Had my Rib seats fitted today. The offset swivel is great on the passenger side, the drivers side non offset is a bit of a faff but as I don't intend to use it often so it's ok. Very new so not noticed any real movement or squeaks yet. So far so good.

Back