Swivel seats options

Emmala93

Hello.
Our double front passenger seats swivel but when they are spun round the seats tip forward. Where can I look for a contraption that allows the seats to sit back rather than tip forward?? Also, would it be possible for our single drivers captain seat to swivel around or not (with the correct swivel base)? Thanks :)

Some more information about your current swivel will help get more relevant answers. What swivel plate do you currently have installed?

I'm sure someone with a double swivel will be along shortly to tell you how theirs works. The tipping forward could be part of the seat mechanism function or even an indication the plate is not installed correctly. Not something I can help with and I'm only chiming in to try to get you an answer quicker.

And if you aren't sure who made your current swivel, post some photos (front and back).

Pete

The floor plate, under the seat is not level. So the seat is going to be tipped forward when spun round. When I had a double front seat swivel I bought the Kiravans Swivel, which I think was raised at the front to leave it level once rotated to face the rear.
Check that your swivel has this raised side and try rotating the whole swivel 180 degrees.
Hope this helps.

Hi there has anyone ever come across this swivel bracket and if so what are the reviews on it ? Also is it legal

Thanks in advance
No mention of TUV approval or similar. I'm not sure on the question of legality, but when you consider that seat base is what prevents your passenger and the seat being launched through the windscreen in the event of an accident I think you know the choice you need to make.

Back