Swivel passenger seat

Robs1000rr

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi
Sorry to ask but my passenger seat will not go back all the way to the end of runners as it leaves four holes from the end . Is this correct or does it have a stop which can be moved so it does as it’s a little cramped from not going all the way back .

7BE54794-08FB-437F-AB75-935616269849.jpeg

A2D04EEB-8A8A-4C96-BB51-E62387F66DEA.jpeg

Moved the seat as far as it goes back and looks a mile away from touching anything but will turn them round and let you all know how it goes

65DBA6FF-8E7C-438C-B823-08A888851863.jpeg

Update took seat from swivel base and pushed runners back as far as they can and it still leaves 4 holes left in runner so the bolts are not stopping it .

Update took seat from swivel base and pushed runners back as far as they can and it still leaves 4 holes left in runner so the bolts are not stopping it .
Did you look to see what was fouling while you had the seat off? Is there a bolt underneath the seat for the swivel mechanism that’s catching something in the seat base? Leisure battery e.g?

I have looked and had lights on it all over and cannot see anything out of place or catching but I am correct it should use the last 4 holes on the runner ?

Back