SWB Pop-Top strengthening frame. Anyone Know where I can get this ?

djmeeg

Tailgater
HI, Everyone. So I decided to try and fit a pop top to my VW T6 myself. Instead of buying a full kit, I was able to find a lid, tent, gas struts, and hinges. But in order to install it I need to source strengthing bars and also the trim which finishes the job and holds the pop-top bed in place. If anyone knows where I may be able to get these parts or someone could be great.

Been a couple sets of strengthening bars on eBay I will see if I can find them saw other day, a lot of the trimming after you’ll have do make or do yourself

Hi @Niknak thanks for sending the info. Yea I’ve tried contacting those guys but not had a reply. That’s just the front support frame and I wanted to know if they can supply the rest. I emailed several companies who fit roofs most of course declined but a few have come back. So hopefully I can organise something but still on the look out

Not really sure what other bits you are after as typically the headlining is cut down and other parts re trimmed , which roof have you got

Back