Centre Caps for Tuff Torque 17” Steels

RoRoRoRo

Hey everyone! First post here so go easy on me

Just starting to make some modifications to my van, really happy with the upgrade the Tuff Torques (and Pirelli Scorpions) have made to the overall look. However I’m not loving the look of the rusty ole centre of the wheels…

6DF3B4F9-A6F3-423E-8417-EFE8666D2E5F.jpeg
9EBDAC2A-E6D2-4814-B296-110425A52114.jpeg
I’ve been thinking a nice little matte black centre cap (similar to the front VW badge I’ve got but smaller obviously) would sit pretty nicely in there. I’ve scoured the internet but can’t seem to find anything other than the big caps for the standard VW steels, or the smaller chrome style caps which are kind of the right shape/size but not the right style.

What do you lot reckon? Does it exist? Open to other suggestions too if anyone has any. Thanks!

Just starting to make some modifications to my van, really happy with the upgrade the Tuff Torques (and Pirelli Scorpions) have made to the overall look. However I’m not loving the look of the rusty ole centre of the wheels…

View attachment 168136
View attachment 168138
I’ve been thinking a nice little matte black centre cap (similar to the front VW badge I’ve got but smaller obviously) would sit pretty nicely in there. I’ve scoured the internet but can’t seem to find anything other than the big caps for the standard VW steels, or the smaller chrome style caps which are kind of the right shape/size but not the right style.

What do you lot reckon? Does it exist? Open to other suggestions too if anyone has any. Thanks!
What does it measure?

Sesame….

Or something like this?

View attachment 168136
View attachment 168138

How did you get on finding Centre Caps as have same problem

Back