Suspension installer in London

IcePrince

Hi guys,

I’m new to the website. I’m based in Southwest London and I’m looking to upgrade the suspensions on 2021 T6 ( I find the stock ones uncomfortable).

My main issue at the moment is that I’m finding it difficult to locate someone near me to do the swap over. It’s my work van so it can’t be out is service for any long period. Has anyone got a recommendation?

Ps. I have some speakers to be swapped out as well so I’ll also need some audio work done. Not necessarily by the same person/shop.

Thanks in advance. IcePrince

Hiya - have a chat with @CRS Performance on here. He is highly rated. Even allowing for travel, you’d only lose a day at the very most, half a day if you made an early start!

I have no affiliation with @CRS Performance but if you search on here, you’ll read many reports and know that you won’t go wrong. The most important thing is to tell him what you want to do with your van eg wheel size, towing, lowering, etc. It would also be useful to have the “wheel centre to bottom of wheel arch”measurements for the front and rear handy when you speak with him.

PS - put @ in front of screen names and the user gets alerted to your message

I have no affiliation with @CRS Performance but if you search on here, you’ll read many reports and know that you won’t go wrong. The most important thing is to tell him what you want to do with your van eg wheel size, towing, lowering, etc. It would also be useful to have the “wheel centre to bottom of wheel arch”measurements for the front and rear handy when you speak with him.

PS - put @ in front of screen names and the user gets alerted to your message
@JOG, thanks for the heads up guys. I do know what what size wheels I wanna upgrade to (20s) but I’ll assume the installer will supply any other necessary advice in relation to my requirements.

Do you think there will be any issues with these upgrades from my insurer and or Volkswagen with whatever warranty is felt on the vehicle?

VW won’t give any warranty on the suspension or wheels once you change them. Given that the suspension alone is an improvement alone, I wouldn’t be bothered. My insurance company were fine with the suspension and wheel change - it is always best to inform them

From SW London your best bet is Bognor Motors and a trip to the sea side, you’ll be there in an hour and they can do the coding on your radio if you’re fitting rear speakers- definitely worth a call

Back