Suspension bolt torque nightmare

Morning guys.
Is it worth paying the membership fee for access to the list of torque settings or am I better off just buying a Haynes manual? I messaged Mikey at thq regarding solow fitting and torque figures and got a very vague answer. Thought he would be more helpful as I assume they fit them day in Day out. I need to slack off and retighten the front and rear wishbone bush bolts to not stress them once back on the ground and once again everywhere I look is giving me massively different tightnesses.
Definitely worth paying the membership. There are so many knowledgeable persons on here that almost any question can be answered correctly.

Also almost all of the info from dealer level manuals and parts systems is either directly available or can be obtained. There are even cases where members have more knowledge than the dealers especially when it comes to coding questions!

Definitely worth paying the membership. There are so many knowledgeable persons on here that almost any question can be answered correctly.

Also almost all of the info from dealer level manuals and parts systems is either directly available or can be obtained. There are even cases where members have more knowledge than the dealers especially when it comes to coding questions!
I totally agree, VIP membership is actually very cheap for the level of knowledge, help and information available.

Back