Storage/racking For Lifestyle Vans

Shredder

It's a Beast
T6 Guru
Thought there maybe quite a bit of interest in a quality racking and storage solution for the lifestyle gang.

It took many weeks of persistence, research, questions and planning to get to this final installed solution. Apparently, so I'm told, mine is the first customized lifestyle van in the UK to have this installed. So it wasn't a straightforward journey.

As you can see from the pics, it's smart, functional and successfully installed without compromising any of the sound deadening, carpet or suede lining.

Once the racking was sorted with the supplier, then the job of finding someone to pave the way for fitting.

Turns out that @BognorMotors were happy to step up to that challenge. Great job, liaised with me all along to make sure expectations were in line. They ended up getting it exactly as I'd imagined. Perfect job, not even a fingerprint left anywhere to show they'd been there :thumbsup:

The 'perforations' in the panels are to allow a selection of hooks, holders etc to be plugged into the rack so you can organise storage how you want (in addition to the shelving shown). The shelves come with optional dividers, rubber non slip lining, various sizes of storage boxes and types etc etc

I'll post some more pics when I've loaded all my biking kit in :cool:

Where do Mountain Bikers, Motocross, Kitesurfers etc etc put all their gear .......voila :

20180526_155342.jpg 20180526_155537.jpg

Bott smartvan? I’m looking at the same stuff now

It is Bott. I did more of a hybrid thing. I worked with their vehicle conversion centre in Ashby de la Zouch. Smartvan as a remote specification system is fine if you have a very basic unlined panel van for work. I didn't want to risk ordering without knowing it could be installed successfully in mine as that wouldn't be reason for a refund!!

Smartvan is mostly their Modulo system. So I took my van up to Ashby de la Zouch where they sell and fit that to check everything would work and fit. I then used the Smartvan configurator to choose the units and accessories I wanted and went back to order through Ashby.

I have good contacts at Ashby who will help you and I'm happy to answer any questions

That’s exactly what I want/need to do. I need racking but need a certain space in between the racks for a product I install at work.

Back