Stock steelie colour choice?

No replies? What I meant was, can I order black steelies direct from the factory, fitted to my van on delivery?

I have no heard of a choice in colour for the the stock fit steels but getting them coated up would be easily done and the best option i would say as it may offer better protection to them

I only sold it 5 years ago @Polzeylad , regret it ever since, imported it from the States, it was my birthday present to myself, after getting it looking immaculate I just wasn't using it and then sold it :cry:

If thats what your after (got a set on mine for winters) have a look on eBay, you can get them very cheep!
Thanks, thinking about it I want them repainted in gunmetal so I suppose silver or black as long as they are true and undamaged will do..

I'm currently looking at these to put a set of MLCs (Michelin Lattitude Cross) on.
7x17 steel wheel rims for Volkswagen T6 California (7HMA/7HC) 2015 California 2.0 TDI 204 cv - Tyreleader

104403.jpg
I had MLatX on my T5 235/60/16 before i swopped to sportline 18" and some 255/55/18 GeneralGrabber AT.
The latitudeX tyres last for ever, and seem pretty good in most uses, just wanted a bit more bite in muddy grass fields so swapped for some AT's. But I honestly believe the Nokian weatherproof's beat all of them in a every weather/terrain condition; I've only got 8k miles on them at this moment, but no sign of wear at present, still over 7mm on them.:)

I agree with 17" steelies: best size; look great; any colour you want etc etc etc. A proper van wheel:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back