Steel Bulkhead Removal .

GONA66

CARAVELLE
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Just a quick question, removing the steel bulkhead from directly behind the front seats. I've removed all the 10mm small nuts from the sides and the horizontal joining ones, but the top panel is still secure at the top !
What needs to be done to disconnect this ? IMG_8272.JPG

Along the roof is a light grey plastic trim possibly about an inch wide and will disappear into the B pillar at each end. This is held in place by 4 plastic clips and simply pulls out (carefully) under this you will find the bulk head is held in place by 4 torx bolts. This is done from the cab side. personally I found it easier to remove the roof bolts before all the 10mm nuts are off. When your removing the 10mm nuts you're then the correct side to catch/remove the bulk head before it crashes down and damages something.

Along the roof is a light grey plastic trim possibly about an inch wide and will disappear into the B pillar at each end. This is held in place by 4 plastic clips and simply pulls out (carefully) under this you will find the bulk head is held in place by 4 torx bolts. This is done from the cab side. personally I found it easier to remove the roof bolts before all the 10mm nuts are off. When your removing the 10mm nuts you're then the correct side to catch/remove the bulk head before it crashes down and damages something.
Thanks ! ;)

Back