Wanted Startline rear bumper (barn-door)

F2JON

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Anyone got any mint unpainted startline t6.1 bumpers taking up room in their garage ? Barn door rear bumper , no screw holes , scuffs or damage preferably in the midlands .

Anyone got any mint unpainted startline t6.1 bumpers taking up room in their garage ? Barn door rear bumper , no screw holes , scuffs or damage preferably in the midlands .
I wonder what Leighton do with the bumpers they take off, when fitting their LV-R kits?
Worth a phone call, maybe?

Seb is worth a call at Platinum Wave Automotive on the dual track into Coventry (A46?) I had a choice of 3 mint Ascot Grey Highline front bumpers at £250. I want a rear barn doors bumper too, seems to be like rocking horse poo to get hold of! Rare. They do a load of LV conversions and Seb is the guy that shifts the sh1t they dont need. Useful bloke.

I have a t6.1 front bumper for free if you want it im in midlands in the commercial look

@Ticeysoft and @Wrighy360 both have active listings, unsure if they’re up to date, mind.

I’ve just put a colour coded bumpers on my T6-startline so my Bumpers are available for sale.

Not sure what they’re worth, just looking for a fair offer (help appreciated)

Front bumper is very good condition
Rear bumper (barn door) is good condition

No dents etc.

I’m selling my start line bumpers and mirror caps.

Front bumper with fog light blanks

Rear bumper (with pdc holes)

Mirror caps

All the standard grey colour coming from a van with 6000 miles on it..

Will post pics tomorrow when I can in day light

We should run a sweep on how long it will stay on! Good on you tho Jon! Courage of conviction an all that!

@Pewt Judgement day tomorrow, pics to follow just need to decide on wheels ……. P.s I try not to look in to many mirrors nowadays :slow rofl::slow rofl::slow rofl::slow rofl::slow rofl::slow rofl::slow rofl:
I know the feeling buddy LOL

There is a set of silver Navis GP7 on marketplace for £750 not far from me.....they would suit the look.

@Pewt Judgement day tomorrow, pics to follow just need to decide on wheels ……. P.s I try not to look in to many mirrors nowadays :slow rofl::slow rofl::slow rofl::slow rofl::slow rofl::slow rofl::slow rofl:
A set of Navis chopper splits would suit the commercial look. I might just know of a set too……….

IMG_1624.jpeg

@F2JON mate that look sooo good .......love it !!!. A set of commercial style wheels will finish it off sweet :cool:

Back