My Starlight Blue Tsi - Before/after..

kn0bby

T6 Guru
Oli from Bognor motors dropped off my transformed T6 TSI today!!

Really pleased with the results.. Its been treated to, Bilstein's B14, H&R Anti Roll bars, 20" wheels, side bars, DRL Headlights, Sportline bumper and splitter, Sportline spoiler and a cheeky remap..

A van shouldn't handle and go as well as this does!

IMG_9760.jpg IMG_9761 (1).jpg IMG_9764.jpg IMG_9768.jpg
IMG_9770.jpg

A little different from the day I picked it up...

IMG_9020.jpg

job well done there, the van looks awesome.

the spoline splitter looks great in that colour combo,

what wheels are those~?

job well done there, the van looks awesome.

the spoline splitter looks great in that colour combo,

what wheels are those~?

Thanks.. Really pleased.. Feels like mine now..

They are Vossen VFS-1.. Never knew how complicated wheels were to buy for a van! Certainly had a few change in decisions but end results are fab!

Looks great, and glad you are chuffed with how its turned out - And it really does drive as good as it looks

Seen this when you first picked it up. Looks full on. @Olly T6 what a job.

ooh really, what were you picking up?

Looks great, and glad you are chuffed with how its turned out - And it really does drive as good as it looks

Thanks Oli.. Would highly recommend your services! So many crap car dealers out there its nice to find one of the good ones!

I absolutely love those wheels....not too fussy....just right! looks fabulous @Knobby!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks! I didn't want anything too fussy, its got a good amount of DISH..

Re- map from what to what???

@BognorMotors is probably more in the know.. 204 to about 300 I think.

Got a t6 camper and t6 kombi. Bought a sport line bottom end and splitter and couldn't bring myself to fit it. This is the first t6 i have really sat there and thought how good it looked

I love those wheels, they are exactly what I had in mind for my Starlight van :)

Stunning van looks awesome! If it’s ever go down the route of lowering mine it will be a trip to @BognorMotors :)
Please tell me them wheels are coming off for winter it would be a crime to run them with all the salt that’s going to be on the roads.

I've said this before. I am so happy not to be in close proximity to Bognor. Lot of money shelled out i think

Got a t6 camper and t6 kombi. Bought a sport line bottom end and splitter and couldn't bring myself to fit it. This is the first t6 i have really sat there and thought how good it looked

Thanks Man... I've jut been out for a blast.. It goes well.

I love those wheels, they are exactly what I had in mind for my Starlight van :)

Ha ha.. Get them on order!!

With that amount of work, I hope Oli treated you to a few mince pies :thumbsup:

Looks awesome.

No mince pies.. Could have eaten a mince pie earlier!

Stunning van looks awesome! If it’s ever go down the route of lowering mine it will be a trip to @BognorMotors :)
Please tell me them wheels are coming off for winter it would be a crime to run them with all the salt that’s going to be on the roads.

Thanks.. Nah i'll run them all year round.. I know not ideal but love the look so have to keep on!

Back