Standard front seats - captains + double - Any Resale Market?

Joel_V_F1

Hi all,

I'm just planning my week of isolation when I get back from Bahrain. Intending to carry out my front seat conversion (donor leathers) and pricing everything up.

I'm wondering if there is much market for standard front seats? I've got the 2+1 arrangement. I'm guessing nobody is buying up the twin seat, in which case I may look at fitting it into the rear, but the single front seat might be desirable to someone wanting a 1+1 setup?

Be nice to factor in the value of those while I'm doing the maths now.

Thanks in advance

Joel

In 2019 I sold my simora double + drivers’ seat to a T5 / T5.1 owner for about £150, if that helps.

Hi all,

I'm just planning my week of isolation when I get back from Bahrain. Intending to carry out my front seat conversion (donor leathers) and pricing everything up.

I'm wondering if there is much market for standard front seats? I've got the 2+1 arrangement. I'm guessing nobody is buying up the twin seat, in which case I may look at fitting it into the rear, but the single front seat might be desirable to someone wanting a 1+1 setup?

Be nice to factor in the value of those while I'm doing the maths now.

Thanks in advance

Joel
Wont the seat belt clip be on the wrong side to use for a single passenger seat?

Back