Stainless Steel / Brushed Aluminium Foot Pedals

@Pauly did you ever manage to find out the RHD part numbers - with the little angled bit on the go faster pedal?
Thanks, in anticipation if you manage to dig this info out :thumbsup:
I know @Deaky is the master technical god with leds and all things electrical, but the modification on his pedal is something else!!

Last edited:
@Pauly did you ever manage to find out the RHD part numbers - with the little angled bit on the go faster pedal?
Thanks, in anticipation if you manage to dig this info out :thumbsup:
I know @Deaky is the master technical god with leds and all things electrical, but the modification on his pedal is something else!!

I binned it off in the end @moomin-j Too many people told me it looked gash :cry::cry: I have now fitted one from an Evoque which has the cut away for the wheel arch. I'm pretty sure the square one for a LHD fits and works OK on a RHD. I'm sure @Fish has done this.

I binned it off in the end @moomin-j Too many people told me it looked gash :cry::cry: I have now fitted one from an Evoque which has the cut away for the wheel arch. I'm pretty sure the square one for a LHD fits and works OK on a RHD. I'm sure @Fish has done this.
@Deaky - brilliant that is.
Would you have part numbers for them both?
Payment, for your efforts will be in cold beer, when we meet again. (In my head I've just started singing the Dame Vera Lynn song!!)

Last edited:
I just got them off ebay mate. They're not exactly the same. The Evoque brake pedal doesn't fit. So I have a VW brake pedal and an Evoque accelerator pedal.
This is the Evoque
untitled ev.png

This is the VW
untitled.png

I'll go and grab a pic of mine.

Excuse the state of the mat

ECFE3283-EEF4-4709-8E86-1FBAADE4C3C3.jpeg

Well, after the @Deaky posts from above, I bought this off ebay last week, waited for DPD to deliver, had the delivery driver take a photo of himself leaving it at my front door as proof he left it at the right address, me opening the door and taking the parcel in (observing 2m social distancing), eagerly opening it up to see what had arrived, then washing my hands whilst singing happy birthday to myself twice, to ensure the 20 seconds COVID19 rule washing criteria had been fully met:

And today I was bored so...

I looked at doing a little job on the T6, with my new present, swapping the go faster pedal as originally fitted:
1.JPG 2.JPG

I pulled off the original rubber pedal:
3.JPG

And compared it to the new Land Rover 1, as recommended by @Deaky
4.JPG 5.JPG

The original rubber fitted, suited a 40mm wide pedal, whilst the new one suited a 35mm wide pedal, so 5mm was needed to be removed:
6.JPG

After 30mins of fettling and filing, 5mm was removed:
7.JPG

Masking tape removed:
8.JPG

New pedal cover fitted:
9.JPG

Just now need to purchase a cover for the brake pedal, looking for 1 from an Amarok and then a foot rest to fully complete the mod.

Then I had a cold beer or 2, as the sun was still shining.
What can I do tomorrow to keep me occupied, during Boris' lockdown, I wonder??

Last edited:
Time now, to do the brake pedal:

As it was; boring, black rubber:
cropped.jpg

Easily removed, by hand:
20200628_173514_resized.jpg

From the front, the shape & size of old vrs new are the same:
20200628_173032_resized.jpg

From the rear, its slightly different:
20200628_173048_resized.jpg

So the 2 little protruding tabs need removing with a Stanley knife:
20200628_175328_resized.jpg

I bought some 2 pack epoxy resin from B&Q which was next to useless, as 2 days later the pedal dropped off!!
So... found on line a special EPDM rubber to metal glue

1596968527606.png

Used it as directed & clamped the cover for a week, whilst the T6 was sat on the drive:
20200712_132723.jpg

Then this morning, removed the clamps & wood, gave it a tug and all looks / feels good:
20200628_175652_resized.jpg

Job done.

Now, I just need to find a suitable, right length cover for the foot rest.

Last edited:
They're cool. Travelinlite have got some in now too although they don't all match, DSG ones out soon too.

Good news potentially:)

Just spoken with the chap who makes custom made pedals for theT6 manual and he is meeting up with a DSG T6 owner tomorrow to get the sizes, shapes etc to start making them.

Conversation below:

Thanks for getting in touch
I’m literally meeting up with a guy near me tomorrow so I can size the auto box pedals up and make the first set. Soon as they’re ready I’ll having them up on fB or eBay for sale

Should be a couple of weeks he told me. The guy is Leigh and said he will let me know when they are ready.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back