Stainless Steel / Brushed Aluminium Foot Pedals

Shredder

It's a Beast
T6 Guru
Odd .... I've searched high and low for this one. You would've thought it was a well established little upgrade by VW, or at least after market.

I can't find anything other than LHD options, mostly from Germany. Trust the Germans to have this sorted ..... and some nice ones as well.

o_O

Really !? .... awesome thanks

EXTREMELY interested in a RHD auto set of something nice :thumbsup:

The current problem that @StudleyGlass has come up against is the length of the accelerator cover. As you can see from your own it has a slight angle cut out bottom right to allow the pedal to pass the wheel arch.. the new covers don't have this.

Hmm, will need to look into this as the they were different part numbers from the LHD ones, will have a look on etka and see if they are stated as left or right

The current problem that @StudleyGlass has come up against is the length of the accelerator cover. As you can see from your own it has a slight angle cut out bottom right to allow the pedal to pass the wheel arch.. the new covers don't have this.

Did this issue put a full stop to any chances of these ? I didn't really understand the history here. Did VW used to do them and don't now or did you have some custom fabrications done some time in the past...

Did this issue put a full stop to any chances of these ? I didn't really understand the history here. Did VW used to do them and don't now or did you have some custom fabrications done some time in the past...

Basically, I think VW have only made them for LHD. However I/we think Amarok might have a set for DSG?.

Two issue with the pedal covers..1st the brake pedal will need the rubber lugs on the back of it removed so it will fit flat (may need some adhesive to hold it on as well) 2nd the Gas pedal will need modding as it fouls the wheel arch when pressed. I am not sure they do one for a RHD. as i image this one we have is for a LHD. ?
I have not had time to do anything with them as yet...

IMG-20180329-WA0002-COLLAGE (1).jpg

IMG-20180327-WA0000.jpg

Just need a foot rest now.:thumbsup:

Back