ST X pictures and opinions please :)

You need to measure centre of wheel to middle of arch - the gap between the top of the tyre and arch is not an accurate way of measuring.

View attachment 177357
Thanks yes, did that last night, it was 410mm rear 400mm front on -50mm springs. Running 275 35 20’s, which even on the other PV posted with 265 40’s it looked like that van had way less arch gap than an extra 12mm of tyre #confused

That looks really low, I've just literally had mine done by @CRS Performance with 18” sportlines and mine isn’t that low, any other mods youve had done?
The 20 inch wheels make it look lower because they are bigger in diameter and fill the arch more your 18 inch wheels are smaller diameter , that is all it is !!

Here's an empty Kombi lowered to the limit of adjustment at the rear and adjusted to match at the front. In empty vans these are always rear limited on how low you can go. This is 400mm from wheel arch to wheel centre all round.

Note that wheel size and even tyre size can affect the overall look with regards to wheel arch gap and height of the van from the floor.

View attachment 177349
Perfect stance imo. I’ve stx and going back to see @CRS Performance to have adjuster delete, looks pukka @The Van Cave

Back