SPOTTED - 'Was it you?' thread

Spotted 17 plate van on 20" wheels at Rutherford labs today, looks like it was one of Leighton Vans that he bought. Looked very nice

Had a nice enthusiastic wave and a double-flash from a fellow Dub driver in Fairburn this afternoon
Was on the way back from Lotherton Hall & a hurried picnic with granddaughter Chloe

Got followed by a fellow Beach owner yesterday we got to Bristol, just happed to be a grape yellow like me but had LED lights (could not miss them) they overtook just as the traffic was getting heavy and the young lady was very enthusiastic with her waving my wife said though I was consintrating on the traffic and had to blank her. Followed them across the Severn bridge then passed them at the Toll as we left at Newport they caught up and more waving as we said goodbye :waving: What are the chances of two yellow beaches meeting like that on the M4, made me smile :somersault:

Spotted @Walski on Friday afternoon. On the A5 at Meole Brace at Shrewsbury, I came out of McD’s he came out of the fuel station on the other side of the main roundabout. I then followed him for about 10-15 miles into Wales before I lost him. Did wonder if he was off to the annual pilgrimage at Bala, but not heard anything from @Fish or @Pauly as to whether he arrived.
Good to see him, not heard anything from him since Busfest last year. His van is still looking good.

Just dropped Mrs Goatboater off to get wasted in a beachfront pub and clocked a very tasty T6. Dark blue van with orange highlights and matching popup canvas.

Looked great. Wondered if the owner was here.

Just spotted @andythom188 overtaking just as you leave Llangollen. I might have scowled at you, didn’t know it was you at the time, because we had been surveying along the road and everyone couldn’t give a sh*t about our advance warning signs and no fooker would slow down.

Talking off Llangollen. Anyone going to the motorcycle festival there tomorrow. (Saturday 4th Aug)

Just spotted @andythom188 overtaking just as you leave Llangollen. I might have scowled at you, didn’t know it was you at the time, because we had been surveying along the road and everyone couldn’t give a sh*t about our advance warning signs and no fooker would slow down.
Hi davebos yes it was me that motorbike was going to slow and i was in a rush to get home as had to take the van to leicester to drop off for the week, sorry for ignoring your signs ;)

Spotted this at the Weymouth and Portland National Sailing Academy last night. We’ve been parked there all week for the Topper National’s this must have come in for either the RS Aero or RS Tera Nationals, which is running for the coming week.

D1927520-68F8-4CEB-A86C-2B7196C82BF4.jpeg

LWB white T6, with Hilo, 20’s, Barn Door. Based on after market side windows, guessing that it started life as a PV. Don’t know if it belongs to anyone on here.

Currently in remote SW France ... Gondrin/Eauze area and spotted two GB T6’s today... got a pic of one. A blackberry Cali parked in Leclerc Eauze. Also passed and got enthusiastic waves from a silver Kombi in Gondrin village. Anyone on here?

CB45D3CB-B080-4932-9C2F-58754890E2BE.jpeg

Back