SPOTTED - 'Was it you?' thread

Obviously booking him was more important than getting to the accident...

Wtf was this guy thinking. Loads of room if he also moves over maybe?

Was out with the family on Portland and Chesil Beach today and parked next to some great looking buses today. Was it anyone from here?
View attachment 94154
I saw you that day coming off Portland. Love the green colour. We were in our new to us Kombi talking about what we what want to do to ours to make it look less like a work van when you went past on the Portland roundabout heading to the beach road.

I saw you that day coming off Portland. Love the green colour. We were in our new to us Kombi talking about what we what want to do to ours to make it look less like a work van when you went past on the Portland roundabout heading to the beach road.

Thank you for the compliment. The bus belongs to my wife. I have a much smaller VW, an Up GTi.
IMG-20191025-WA0002.jpg
This is how she got the bus and it has changed steadily since then. It is a slippery slope.

Is there a Scott P with a grape yellow van on here? Spotted at Beaconsfield services today

Anyone own a mint green van seen by my wife at the Morrison’s petrol station in Winsford today -Sunday 3rd Jan about 4ish?
SWMBO said it has flowery decal bumpers with a octopus decal down the drivers side starting at the rear.

My wife says the octopus looked awesome.

Anyone own a mint green van seen by my wife at the Morrison’s petrol station in Winsford today -Sunday 3rd Jan about 4ish?
SWMBO said it has flowery decal bumpers with a octopus decal down the drivers side starting at the rear.

My wife says the octopus looked awesome.
I'm sure I have seen it around Chester too.

Back