SPOTTED - 'Was it you?' thread

Depending on what changes are made to lockdown today this thread could have a whole different connotation!

Just to mildly irritate Deaston. Hello to all the other vans I may or may not have seen. Nice van.

What is the point of this thread? Is that a philospophical question? The point is to exist and be self aware, which given the current political climate, is not always guaranteed. Its a harmless thread, for no real reason other than to say hi to people. Theres no harm in that. If we all said hi to each and everyone all the time, the world would be a nicer place.

I'd like to thank my manager, for without whom none of this would be possible. My agent, my wife and my parents. My friends and my cats and PC Sutherland for not throwing the book at me for riding my Lambretta in 1982 without documents.

Just to mildly irritate Deaston. Hello to all the other vans I may or may not have seen. Nice van.

What is the point of this thread? Is that a philospophical question? The point is to exist and be self aware, which given the current political climate, is not always guaranteed. Its a harmless thread, for no real reason other than to say hi to people. Theres no harm in that. If we all said hi to each and everyone all the time, the world would be a nicer place.

I'd like to thank my manager, for without whom none of this would be possible. My agent, my wife and my parents. My friends and my cats and PC Sutherland for not throwing the book at me for riding my Lambretta in 1982 without documents.
lol

Haha ok, let’s get back on track.
It sounds like a bold display of a T6F sticker in the front windscreen would sort out the wheat from the chaff.
Shameless forum plug here:

I really mean no offence to whoever designed them but I just think the T6F stickers are a bit too 'in you face'. I came to that conclusion after sticking one in my windscreen and them immediately removing it. It's just a personal opinion but I'd quite like something a bit more subtle.
Bootsam - What does 'sopholitical' mean anyway?

I really mean no offence to whoever designed them but I just think the T6F stickers are a bit too 'in you face'. I came to that conclusion after sticking one in my windscreen and them immediately removing it. It's just a personal opinion but I'd quite like something a bit more subtle.
Bootsam - What does 'sopholitical' mean anyway?

By way of a tragedy. To do or become tragic. After Sophocles. In the sense that my bad spelling was a tragedy and an even greater one to have been discovered.

Why does this thread bother you so much? If you don’t like it then scroll past and find another topic you want to take part in.

There are 8 pinned threads on this board and this one is pretty dead. Lots of "is this anyone on here" with very little positive response. Seems a really odd one to pin - like it of significant importance.

People buy vans and drive them. People also use the internet. Get over it, people.

There are 8 pinned threads on this board and this one is pretty dead. Lots of "is this anyone on here" with very little positive response. Seems a really odd one to pin - like it of significant importance.
Mate, it’s pinned solely because it’s a reoccurring thread. Some threads are more active than others, granted, but most users appear to browse by using the ‘new posts’ function or simply searching.
Anyway, moving on..

I'll spot you then as Leighton Buzzard isn't a million miles from Northampton, obviously a return spotting will be expected as will a wave so we can tick that thread too, on the other hand as it's the dark season again maybe we should all be in the what's wrong with my headlights threads instead?

I’m in Hemel and my boy is playing rugby in LB on Wednesday (socially distanced somehow!) so I’ll look out for you. Mind you, I think you have a T6.1 but I haven’t seen any photos, have you posted any of your pride and joy?

People buy vans and drive them. People also use the internet. Get over it, people.

Bring it up with the mods then if it incenses you so much.

Pinned threads are there to help uses find an existing thread rather than keep starting new ones on the same subject Or find popular threads like “show us your” or “team x” etc. otherwise they get buried by the number of new post.
Depending on which device you use to browse the forum (desktop or tablet v phone) they can be a help or a hinder.
you dont have to read them they are not compulsory
try using the new posts filter?

Back