Sportline Spoiler - Replacement Splitter?

jack454

Salesman
T6 Pro
where to get the part as highlighted below

silver or gloss black, either will do

the boss hit a low bank at the weekend, and managed to lose the bit thats missing

the rest of the splitter bumper thing is not damaged, but the missing part he has asked can be replaced without having to resort to getting a whole new sportline splitter

looks like a seperate part that is screwed on each end
you can see the what remains of the part with the screw in it
its the same the near side, just a scrap of plastic left held on with a screw

tried vanstyle etc, but they have stated it is part of the splitter, and vw / others do not sell seperatley?

cheers

kris

IMG_2482.jpg

I don't think that part is available separately. You're not the first to break it :thumbsdown:

I don't think that part is available separately. You're not the first to break it :thumbsdown:

after ringing round a few people, seems to be the case, its only a few weeks old, and really does not need a full new splitter :(

anyone out there fallen out of love with either a silver or gloss black t6 sportline one?( black preffered) cast off?

Does anyone know where I could get hold of a replacement central lower splitter for my OEM sportline spoiler (The circled bit below)? It’s only mounted by 4 screws, so hoping I can buy just that part, rather than a complete spoiler.
Mine had a run in with a pheasant on the M5...
Cheers,
Hugh

2525B6A5-448F-4851-BBAF-89992C764F9B.jpeg

Brilliant - thank you!
I’d seen all of the add-on ones, but not stumbled across that one - Just the job.

Managed to hit something in the road and broken mine. After a replacement if anyone has one?

Capture.PNG

Hey guys,

a friend of mine who isn’t on the forum has a genuine sport line front splitter. Long story short he ran over a plastic container on the motorway and has broken the lowest part of the splitter (Silver section - see attached pics)

Having looked at it for him, the broken section looks like it comes away from the main body of the splitter so he’s hoping that it can be replaced.

does anyone have any idea if this part can be bought separately or is he looking at repair/ full replacement

Thanks All!

Mark

PS. In pictures the splitter isn’t broken, but the part circled is what’s broken!

B7B5FBBA-FF07-40D2-8430-D0287E9B131D.jpeg

5B82DA66-8F04-49FB-9468-993E1C88765A.jpeg

Whilst mine is a Van-X splitter, it’s a replica of the VW version. They sold me a middle section when I busted mine on a high-kerb.

I can send him my old busted centre-piece if he wants to trial-fit it before buying it?

Anyone know the part number to the lower piece on the sportline splitter, mine has disappeared. The wife apparently doesn’t know how it happened.

AFB2401B-C5BB-4373-9792-C5DFC384E46D.jpeg

All sorted, £99.60 direct from the dealer, I've learnt my lesson now and wont be fitting an additional lower splitter.

Speed-bumps+Kerbs+SoLows = One angry husband!

Is there any updated links? Van Style are out of stock and haven't been able to find any other stockist.
A rabbit or hare managed to make a mess of mines. :(
@RyanGerry - do you have details for the dealer?

Apologies if this post breaks any rules, not a reg user so not completely sure on all the rules.

Back