Sportline front and rear spoilers

Slunkie

VIP Member
Hi,

First of all can anyone recommend any aftermarket front and rear sportline spoliers?

Some are PU, some are fiberglass. I have the latter already on my van and it looks awful, like it's been bashed out in a shoddy mold and not painted well either. Are the PU items better quality and can anyone recommend a particular retailer/manufacturer as there seems to be quite a few options. I like the ones where the gloss black part which houses the fog lights is a separate clip in piece, and I assume this would make paintwork much easier too as it eliminates much of the detail.

Also, I'd like the rear spoiler too but have a pop top. When the tailgate opens, will the spoiler hit the back of the pop top (particularly when it's down)?

Thanks

Are the PU items better quality
Compared to fibreglass - yes, IME.
Also, I'd like the rear spoiler too but have a pop top. When the tailgate opens, will the spoiler hit the back of the pop top (particularly when it's down)?
I think I’ve read on here that some may. Post a photo and you’ll get some advice.

If you like the Sportline front splitter, I’d recommend the Van-X version. It’s slimmer, well made, and comes painted in the Sportline colours.
The likes of Travelin-Lite, Van-Tech, Leighton Vans and THQ generally sell accessories of a similar standard.

Back