Space saver spare wheel options - Highline 4motion

John_B

Hi - I'm trying to work out whether there is a space-saver spare wheel option for a T6.

Van is a Highline T32 Kombi 4Motion. Wheels are 17 inch Devonports. Am converting the van and will lose the spare wheel space to a water tank. I have had a read of the existing threads but not found a space saver solution - apologies if I have missed it and repeating a thread - glad to be re-directed if so. I would only use a space-saver to limp to a garage in general.

Thanks in advance..

You wouldn’t be able to put a space saver on a 4motion. Better buying a can of the tyre seal stuff and a small 12v pump.

You wouldn’t be able to put a space saver on a 4motion. Better buying a can of the tyre seal stuff and a small 12v pump.
.......and hoping that the puncture can actually repaired by it when you get one!

I have the T32 4M with underslung water tank. I didn't lose the oem spare wheel...

there are a few underslung water tank solutions, mine sits on the drivers side, roughly half way down the length of the van

Have you just gone with the 20lt CAK tank Jason? I've been debating between that and an internal tank for a while now, it's a nightmare finding tanks for the 4motion.

Have you just gone with the 20lt CAK tank Jason? I've been debating between that and an internal tank for a while now, it's a nightmare finding tanks for the 4motion.

Hi, No it's a 70 litre underslung water tank... Sits underneath just behind drivers seat and in front of rear wheel... It did need a slight modification as I wanted the filler cap set back behind the rear arch rather than half way down the van.

OI000037.jpg

Back