Software update

Para J

T6 Pro
So took Sandy into JCT 600 for the brake light sorting. It done nice new one fitted. While I was there I asked about the software update I had done last week. It's the energy management system. It would seem that it may have been set too high or too low. When it decides it below the set threshold it starts to shut things down one of the first being the start stop. This is to get the battery level back up. If it gets lower it start to cut things like aircon heater blower and so forth. This to conserve the battery. Hope this helps.

I may go into Vw next week and ask for any software updates before I get it remapped later this month.

Wonder if any will improve the mpg. Even trying hard I have not broke 30mpg yet.

I may go into Vw next week and ask for any software updates before I get it remapped later this month.

Wonder if any will improve the mpg. Even trying hard I have not broke 30mpg yet.
Selby to York today adverage around 48 MPG

Last edited:

yep 8k miles on the clock, and 30mpg is the true average i get with combined driving. Thinking about using the new diesel scrapage scheme and getting a nissan leaf :).

Back