Soft Pad / Matress For Top Of Multiflex Board

Surfrdan

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I recently sourced an OEM multiflex board from eBay but I am missing the small pad which brings the overall height up to the bench seat when reclined into the bed position. Not the full-length mattress from the sleep pack, just the pad which sits on the multiflex board. Any idea where I can source one or what the VW part number is?

did you get sorted? I have the opposite problem. Just bought multiflex board and have that piece, need the rest of the matress. Finding it difficult to source any info

I think the mattress is easy to find. Theres plenty of 3rd party versions too. Check the california forum's web shop for starters.

I'm still in the market for the shelf top pad if anyone has one spare

the one I am after zips onto an existing part I already have that sits on top of the multiflex board.
I don't fancy paying out 400 for a topper that I already have half of.. i think I would go down the air matress route before that..... thanks though everyone

the one I am after zips onto an existing part I already have that sits on top of the multiflex board.
I don't fancy paying out 400 for a topper that I already have half of.. i think I would go down the air matress route before that..... thanks though everyone

Ah I never realised that the mattress zipped to the multiflex pad. You live and learn

Back