Multiflex Board. Oem Or Ebay Alternatives?

Surfrdan

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Im looking at my options for a multiflex board to turn my 3 seat bench on velle rails into the downstairs bed. There are some German eBayers selling 3rd party boards but they do not fold in the middle like the OEM ones. Will that make a difference in any circumstance? They do fold out of the way but on a single hinge and partially obscure the view above the headrests. Not a huge issue in itself.

Last edited:
Interested in seeing comments on this, have you removed your second row single seats out ?

Ah right, I have the second row singles which makes up the bed but I do like the idea of having a multi board to use as a parcel shelf

When we had our Caravelle we used to fold down the middle row of seats and our feet rested on them, not ideal but worked.
We had the multiflex in our Beach and if I am honest, it was a pain to move around when carrying larger items.
I would buy some middle seats rather than a multiflex board.

I bought my OEM multiplex off a forum
Sorry, I started typing, left it short, and it’s of no use to you whatsoever.

I needed the multiflex section to complete my Cali bed install.
I looked over the aftermarket legs but could only find the taller ones (for the Caravelle’s).
Of those that I did see, there seems to be a prominent vendor and his work appears to be a high standard - both in pictures and on forum reviews that I’ve read.

Anyhow, if anyone needs a multiflex board (without legs) for their California Beach then this is going for free:

DEDEDBCC-BF13-4AB6-BCEB-696548118F21.jpeg

I don’t suppose you still have this sitting around in your hallway?
If by any chance you do I like it please.
Sorry mate, that went ages ago to Kernow Transporters. Give Richard a shout - he may still have it.

Hahahaha, I just spent two days down there last week while Rich did the Caravelle conversion! ‍:rolleyes:

Back