Snapped Bilstein B14 spring - can I get replacement

MrPanic

Hi all. Really looking for some help / guidance.
Hit a monster pothole yesterday and it snapped my front passenger side suspension spring (Bilstein) and trashed my tyre.

Any ideas where I could source just the replacement spring? Transporter HQ said there’s a big delay from Germany and they couldn’t provide just the spring out of a kit.

T6 is my daily vehicle and I’m knackered without it. It’s stuck at garage now but I need to source the part quickly.

Any ideas on UK suppliers or second hand options ?
Thanks in advance

Andy

I hope you’re claiming off the local council, who are happy to increase the council tax but not maintain the roads?

I hit this one yesterday, it’s bigger/deeper than it looks in the photo, made a hell of a clunk.

I usually look out for them but I was giving a cyclist plenty of room and hit it with my nsf wheel.

It’s been there long enough that I managed to get a picture yesterday, reported to local authority and I’ll give them a copy of the receipt for my wheel alignment.

1EBC0B8E-A6E1-4737-BB04-B6041C60DAA6.jpeg

Same spring for T28/T30 & T32
That surprises me - I assume then that all vans fitted with those springs have the same weight carrying capacity?
I wonder if a T32 with those springs has the same weight carrying capacity as a factory sprung T32?

Back