Sliding door rubber bumper

Andi_knocker

My small round rubber bumper has snapped off, it’s where the sliding door meets the van body on the front of the sliding door. Seems to have a spring behind it.
Anyone know the part I’m on about?
Cheers

My small round rubber bumper has snapped off, it’s where the sliding door meets the van body on the front of the sliding door. Seems to have a spring behind it.
Anyone know the part I’m on about?
Cheers
Yup. No spring though, just a single bolt.

Bump on this thread. I have the same issue, missing the rubber circular piece and has left spring exposed. Anyone know the part I need?

I think part number 7E0843841A for the left sliding door and 7H0843842B for the right. Probably revised part number by now.

Hi does anyone know the name for the rubber square behind the sliding door panel on the rear passenger side exterior? My panel is loose so ordered some new fixings, but just from looking behind it, i can see a square-ish shaped rubber, thats looks worse for wear.

Was planning on ordering a replacement but don’t actually know what its called or its use (haven’t actually taken the panel off to see, was hoping to do it all in one).

Back