Sliding Cargo Tray supplier.

TheSpiv

Evening all,

Hope you're all keeping safe.

As the title suggests I'm looking for a sliding cargo tray. for a SB Kombi Spent hours looking and it seems there's the German company that do them but pretty reluctant to purchase blind and they're currently out of stock anyway. Does anyone know of a company that supply them, would be handy of it would fit between a Forty Winks bed and minimal drilling! (Not asking much!)

Oh, I'm about as handy as Homer Simpson so a DIY option is out of the question!

Cheers.

I drove from Manchester to Middlesborough to see about getting one made from there. Measured up, took my details and promised to email a quote. `never heard from him again.

Evening all,

As the title suggests I'm looking for a sliding cargo tray. for a SB Kombi Spent hours looking and it seems there's the German company that do them but pretty reluctant to purchase blind and they're currently out of stock anyway. Does anyone know of a company that supply them, would be handy of it would fit between a Forty Winks bed and minimal drilling! (Not asking much!)

Cheers.
Do you have a link for them @TheSpiv?

Evening all,

Cheers.
I have one from Germany.

I drove from Manchester to Middlesborough to see about getting one made from there. Measured up, took my details and promised to email a quote. `never heard from him again.

Thanks for the heads up. I’m in Manchester as well did you end up find anywhere local?

Saw this after slipping into a sliding tray worm hole the other night.
I have been in contact with those guys are they easy to fit Deaky? Much drilling? I think this is the thing that concerns me most.
The there is no drilling required. It’s designed to fit to caravelle rails. If you don’t have tails then you would need some way of securing it to the floor.

The there is no drilling required. It’s designed to fit to caravelle rails. If you don’t have tails then you would need some way of securing it to the floor.

Righto. No rails in the van so would have to look at alternative fixings if I go down that route.

Cheers.✊

Wow @Skyliner33 ,was that on my recommendation as well? If so,i am sorry about that,Chris was spot on with us when he done ours otherwise i wouldn't have been bigging him up on here

Resurrecting the post, I've now found this sliding tray online...

Does anyone with more knowledge than me know of an easy way to fit? I dont have rails and still have the original rubber flooring plus a Forty Winks bed!

Resurrecting the post, I've now found this sliding tray online...

Does anyone with more knowledge than me know of an easy way to fit? I dont have rails and still have the original rubber flooring plus a Forty Winks bed!
I have this one, fitted in a SWB under an exploria bed. Secured with screws through altro and ply floor

I have this one, fitted in a SWB under an exploria bed. Secured with screws through altro and ply floor
Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately I dont have a ply floor so think I'm scuppered, was wondering of it would fix to the uprights of the bed?

Is it worth it btw?

I got mine second hand from another member at a reasonable discount...

My initial attempt at fixing involved strapping it to the exploria bed hoping the the weight of the bed would stop it lifting when fully extended but this proved insufficient. My exploria bed has bars at floor level between the legs as it was specially made for caravelle rails.

Hence I backed it up with about 8-10 screws and washer through the numerous mounting holes.

You could just bolt it though those holes into the floor, I think that's alot of 4x4's use them

20210910_131429.jpg

20210910_131457.jpg

20210910_131523.jpg

Back