Sold Roller drawer system

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWS

VIP Member
T6 Guru
For sale is my Direct 4x4 roller drawer system which is fitted in my SWB Kombi.

I waited over a year for this as they were out of stock, and are out of stock again now. It’s 6 months old, and has had minor use. This is fitted under my Forty Winks shelf, (which is also for sale) I didn’t get round to fixing this properly but it sits on the floor and doesn't move at all. Someone handy will be able to fix this in to position easily enough though.

I’m after £350 for this collected from Horsmonden in Kent.

Here’s the website link for the details, it’s carpet lined, and does not have the red strip as in the picture.

For sale is my Direct 4x4 roller drawer system which is fitted in my SWB Kombi.

I waited over a year for this as they were out of stock, and are out of stock again now. It’s 6 months old, and has had minor use. This is fitted under my Forty Winks shelf, (which is also for sale) I didn’t get round to fixing this properly but it sits on the floor and doesn't move at all. Someone handy will be able to fix this in to position easily enough though.

I’m after £350 for this collected from Horsmonden in Kent.

Here’s the website link for the details, it’s carpet lined, and does not have the red strip as in the picture.

Hi, what is the width of the unit please, need to see if it will sit under my Exploria arrangement. Thanks

Reactions: DWS
It's on the link - 41.5 inches I think but full dimensions are on there

Reactions: DWS
Sold pending collection, thanks for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back