Sleep/goodnight packs & aftermarket solutions/opinions (Caravelle)

My take on this is it’s the draws that go under the 3 seater bench. I don’t have them but would love them and currently it’s just an open space which can get
Cluttered.
Thanks

I took the "3 Shelves" to be some kindf boards???

Anyway.......in the Caravelle Executive we just got from the factory (T6.1) it has 3 seperate pull up drawers at the front of the bench seat which revela 3 seperate "storage" boxes (drawers) and at the rear LH/RH side the same applies ..........

So in a nutshell the "Goodnight Pack" comprises

> Curtains for side windows
> Fold out blinds for front and rear windows
> Mini torch
> Mattress cover
> Mini waste bin

Talk about deception and eye watering cost................its a joke ................a letter is on its way to VW Customer Services.......hope it does some good

Thanksfor your help

Thanks

Anyway.......in the Caravelle Executive we just got from the factory (T6.1) it has 3 seperate pull up drawers at the front of the bench seat which revela 3 seperate "storage" boxes (drawers) and at the rear LH/RH side the same applies ..........

> Mini torch
> Mattress cover
> Mini waste bin

Talk about deception and eye watering cost................its a joke ................a letter is on its way to VW Customer Services.......hope it does some good

Thanksfor your help
The storage boxes are also part of that pack. Not that this justifies the cost but it doesn’t come as standard. Well not in the T6 Caravelle anyway

Thanks

> Mini torch
> Mattress cover
> Mini waste bin

Thanksfor your help
Any response from vW???.. I found the same problem..

This thread is very interesting, thank you al. I have the sleep pack on my executive but have never used it. However, considering setting it up for a festival with tent just in case. Thank you everyone

Back