Ski Clamps

campz

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend some clamps or a system that will allow me to carry skis on the front or backside of a stock vw bike rack. I have a Thule c channel ski rack that I can adapt to fit the bike rack, but I want to fashion something that will look like the attached images.

thanks!

IMG_1174.JPEG

IMG_1175.JPEG

I can't help you with the fixings but holy sh*t they're fat skis!
I thought mine were bad with a 102 waste but they'd look skinny next to those. :slow rofl:

I take it you wouldn't want to travel on motorways with them as shown? I'd be worried that the tips would flex under the pressure of the wind when driving at speed. Do you have room on the van floor (or lashed to the ceiling) until you get to resort, when you can fix them outside?

I can't help you with the fixings but holy sh*t they're fat skis!
I thought mine were bad with a 102 waste but they'd look skinny next to those. :slow rofl:

I take it you wouldn't want to travel on motorways with them as shown? I'd be worried that the tips would flex under the pressure of the wind when driving at speed. Do you have room on the van floor (or lashed to the ceiling) until you get to resort, when you can fix them outside?
They're 150-122-140, quite flappy at speed on the mountain! I'm looking to transport inside the van and they have them on the rack when in resort, as well as a peli housed boor warmers :)

Back